Annual giving is at the heart of our fundraising efforts. The quality of musical offerings depends on the generosity of people who love and support this organization.
Your gift to the Annual Fund provides:
- Rockport Chamber Music Festival and classical music
- Rockport Jazz Festival
- Exceptional live music of all genres
- Education and outreach programs for 10,000 students and adults each year
- Free community concerts
- Maintenance of the world-class Shalin Liu Performance Center
Donors at every level enjoy a number of DONOR BENEFITS while providing the very foundation that will sustain exceptional music for generations to come.
Please consider making your tax-deductible gift today and join our family of donors who demonstrate their commitment to live music.
To learn more about making an annual gift, please contact Kathy Urner-Jones,
Senior Development Officer, at 978.546.7391 ext. 132 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our sincere thanks in advance for your participation and support.
TOGETHER WE MAKE BEAUTIFUL MUSIC!
Starting at only $120 annually ($10/month), Sustaining Donors provide uninterrupted support to Rockport Music from one month to the next. In addition to the DONOR BENEFITS at their annual gift level, Sustaining Donors also receive the following benefits:
- the ease of automatic monthly credit card payments
- an annual summary of all gifts at tax time
To learn more about Sustaining Donor program, please contact Yati McMahon, Development Associate, at 978.546.7391 ext. 105 or email@example.com.
PHOTO CREDITS: Sharron Cohen, Michael Lutch, Jonathan Tadiello